This game/simulation features
- n-body orbital physics (which may lead to derailing moons in high warp speeds after some time)
- Easily expandable solar system with all planets and some moons. Special thanks to Wikipedia for all the information and NASA for all the nice photos!
- A badly drawn space ship, which looks the same size – no matter in what distance you look at it – but which is very durable (you can safely land with any speeds) and has infinite fuel!
- you can select one of the available celestial bodies with the camera select on the upper right, to center it.
- In the info panel you can select any two bodies to see relative velocities and distances.
- Arrow keys RIGHT and LEFT to rotate your ship.
- Arrow keys UP and DOWN for thrust! (yes, there are equally powered rockets on both ends of the ship …)
- [+] and [-] keys to increase or decrease the time warping.
- Use the mouse wheel to zoom in and out.