FreeFall – a planet hopping game
Play FreeFall on Codepen
- Jump from planet to planet to discover it.
- Simulates N body gravity (but the planets do not move)
- Play in the browser, supports mouse, keyboard, touch and gamepad input devices!
How to play
- Use the SPACE, ARROW DOWN or S key on a keyboard or press down mouse-button or finger to begin charging your jump power.
- You can use the A and S keys, ARROW LEFT and ARROW RIGHT or drag the mouse or the finger left and right to get the desired direction for your jump.
- There is no other way to cancel a jump or decrease the charged jump power than actual jumping.
- Zoom in and out with a MOUSE WHEEL. Press C to toggle between fixed camera (less nausea) and dynamic camera (the greatest force of gravity is rotated downwards). Alt+ENTER to toggle fullscreen mode.
- Discover every planet to win the game! If you get lost too far out in the void, you lose!
- You cannot move anything at all while floating in space. Hopefully, you land on a planet to discover it!